Cloud computing solutions
Virsto offers improved cloud computing agility.
No matter how you define it, cloud computing is based on a foundation of server virtualization. As a result, cloud environments have the same storage issues as any other enterprise virtualization scenario – but these challenges are even more intense because of their scale.
Enterprise cloud storage that’s cost-effective and agile
Virsto helps you achieve the twin goals of enterprise cloud initiatives: reducing costs while boosting self-service and agility. With Virsto, you can slash the OpEx and CapEx of your enterprise cloud, whether you’re using SSD or any other block-based storage.
Virsto automates storage provisioning and reclamation when virtual machines are spun-up and down in a dynamic cloud environment, eliminating inefficient workflows between server and storage admin groups. Our solution is ideally suited for policy-based, self-service environments.
With Virsto, your enterprise can finally achieve the promise of cloud computing –with it you can increase utilization of existing storage by up to 10x while improving performance by up to 10x. These benefits drive huge improvements in virtualization density, lowering overall infrastructure costs.
Get onto the cloud, affordably, with Virsto
- Increase the VM density you can support with any given block-based storage configuration by 2x or more, lowering storage costs
- Use Virsto’s industry-leading snapshot/clone technology to improve a wide range of variety of administrative tasks, without any storage performance degradation
- Increase the efficiency of storage utilization with thin provisioning technology that won’t kill performance
- Increase the perceived performance (IOPS/spindle) that your storage configuration delivers by anywhere from 30%-10x, without additional hardware
- React more quickly to internal customer demands with fast, easy provisioning technology that can create thousands of snapshots/clones within seconds, without additional storage capacity
- Meet high availability and disaster recovery requirements with fully cluster-aware, block-based storage that can be managed at the VM, not LUN, level
Get all of these benefits, today, in your existing heterogeneous storage environment.